- Spring the arms open and snap the belt in place around the hips.
- Made of high-grade plastic with excellent memory.
- Closed cell comfort pad makes a comfortable belt that will not slip.
- The pin in the rotating ball can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Fits gimbaled rod butts to 1.25″ in diameter and non-gimbaled rods to 1.5″ in diameter.
- Excellent for use with a shoulder harness.
- Gimbal rotates 90 degrees vertically and horizontally.
- Recommended line class is 50-80 lbs.
Note: If you need something smaller then a B100 S, we recommend switching over to the B800 S because it has a thicker 1/2″ replaceable pad on the back. If this is still not small enough, we recommend staying with the belts that have straps and buckles and you can make it as small as you want.